Archaeological Cusco (04 Days / 03 Nights) from USD $ 270
This is one of the favorite cultural programs which allows you to penetrate the Incan World, discovering its emblematic monuments, like Machu Picchu, Saqsaywaman, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, the city of Cusco, as well as the handicraft of the picturesque village of Pisaq, which generate a mixture of history, art and admiration for the architectural wonders built by the Incas, combining them with the monumental witnesses of the Colonial and Republican time periods, which are part of Cuscos Historical Center, declared as Humanitys Cultural Patrimony.
Therefore, school or university delegations, as well as students from national and foreign superior institutes, with a valid ISIC Card, have access to these promotional programs.
PROGRAMDAY 01 Arrival in Cusco / City Tour
- Reception at the airport or bus station and transfer to your hotel, welcome coca leaf tea and acclimatization
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:45 p.m.: Guided tour of the city, visiting the Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha, Archaeological Complex of Saqsaywaman, Q´enqo, Tambomachay, Pukapukara and the Qosqo Native Art Center
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist bus bound to the Saced Valley of the Incas
- Guided visit in the village of Pisaq and of its typical handicraft fair
- Countryside style lunch, at a traditional quinta restaurant, in Urubamba
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Chinchero
- 6:30 p.m.: Return to the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel
- Hotel night, in Cusco
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 6:30 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to Poroys train station
- 7:42 a.m.: Departure of the tourist train bound to the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- 10:50 a.m.: Arrival in Aguas Calientes
- Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineerings high level of development.
- Tourist bus ride down to Aguas Calientes
- 4:43 p.m.: Departure of the local train from Machu Picchu Pueblo, to Ollantaytambo
- 8:13 p.m.: Arrival at Poroys train station and transfer to your hotel.
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport or bus station.
- Transfers airport or bus station / hotel and vice-versa
- Transfers hotel / train station / hotel
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided tour of the city
- Guided excursion in the Sacred Valley
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu
- Two-way tourist train tickets (To go and come back)
- Two-way bus ticket in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Up and back down)
- Tourist Pass and entrance fees (City Tour + Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu )
- 03 hotel nights (Bedrooms for two, three, four, five and six)
- 03 lunches, 03 dinners and 03 breakfasts
- Entrance fee to the discotheque + soft drink (Adults: Aperitif)
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Swimming suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|Hotel Category||Local Train||Expedition|
(Tarriff valid only for Peruvian and foreign students, with ISIC)
From USD $ 270pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru