Archaeology and History Museum (Half Day)
Peru´s National Archaeology, Anthropology and History Museum, is our country´s oldest state owned museum, as it was founded in 1822. It shelters an immense wealth of cultural patrimony and is the seat of the State´s National Museum System.
In this museum, we´ll get familiarized with pre-Incan and Incan history, with samples of remains of the Chavín, Paracas, Nazca, Wari, Mochica, Chimú and Tiahuanaco cultures, to then go on to the Incan period which ends in 1535.
Each culture is represented by different archaeological and anthropological remains, as well as by a variety of ceramics, textiles, metals and artistic objects of historical value, a photo gallery, documentaries and a bibliographic material dating from the Colonial and Republican periods.
- 9:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Guided visit of Peru´s National Archaeology, Anthropology and History Museum
- 12:00 noon: Return to your hotel.
- Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided visit of Peru´s National Archaeological, Anthropological and History Museum
- Entrance ticket.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
(Minimum 02 participants)Archaeology and History Museum
From USD $ 80pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru