Archaeology Museum / Pachacamac (03 Days / 02 Nights)
This program combines three of Lima´s important attractions: Peru´s National Archaeology, anthropology and History Museum , our country´s oldest museum founded in 1822, which shelters an immense wealth of patrimony of the Chavín, Paracas, Nazca, Wari, Mochica, Chimú, Tiahuanaco and Incan cultures.
Then, we will visit the Oracle of Pachacámac which is the testimony of the existence of an ancient pre-Incan civilization, situated on the right margin of the Lurín Valley. This architectural complex was completely built with sun-dried mud bricks (Adobes). Its enclosures, palaces, squares and temples have been restored and the Incan part of the archaeological complex (1440 1533) is the best conserved.
Finally, the excursion will be pleasantly complemented, with a gastronomic circuit, to enjoy delicious food and the Peruvian pisco, at a traditional restaurant, in Lima.
PROGRAMDAY 01 Peru´s National Archaeology, Anthropology and History Museum
- Reception at the airport, transfer to your hotel and breakfast
- Free morning and lunch on your own account
- 2:00 p.m.: Transfer on a tourist bus, from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Guided visit to Peru´s National Archaeology, Anthropology and History Museum
- Return to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 9:00 a.m.: Departure of the bus bound to the Lurín Valley
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Pachacámac
- 1:00 p.m.: Return to the city of Lima
- Lunch a la carte, with the Peruvian cuisine´s exquisite dishes, at Lima´s best traditional restaurants, with folkloric artistic show, during the meal.
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- Transfers from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Visit of Peru´s National Archaeology, Anthropology and History Museum
- Guided tour of the Archaeological Complex of Pachacámac
- Lunch, with classical set up, at a restaurant, with peña show
- 02 hotel nights
- 02 breakfasts
- Entrance fees to places to be visited
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company´s control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothes for the heat, in the summer (From December to March)
- Coat or jacket, for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
From USD $ 210pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru