Awaken in Machu Picchu (02 Days / 01 Night)
It is a brand new program which promotes the arrival of Peruvian visitors in Machu Picchu, using the itineraries of lesser demand, of the local train between Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu Pueblo, and vice-versa, which gives them more time in Machu Picchu, to visit archaeological complexes, like the Temple of the Moon and others that cannot normally be appreciated on a short visit.
We offer free day use, at our own hotel in Cusco, to visitors who arrive the day their program starts, to then, transfer them in our own vehicles, to the locality of Ollantaytambo, in the Sacred Valley, and ensure their connection with the local train service to Machu Picchu Pueblo, to go and come back.
Awaken in Machu Picchu PROGRAMDAY 01 Arrival in Cusco / Sacred Valley / Machu Picchu Pueblo, with Overnight Stay
- Transfer from the airport or bus station, to the Hotel Calicanto, free coca leaf tea and use of the bathrooms and luggage storage services
- 10:30 a.m.: Departure from Cusco on a tourist transportation bound to Ollantaytambo´s train station, in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- 1:00 p.m.: Departure of the local train bound to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- 2:24 p.m.: Arrival in Machu Picchu Pueblo and accommodation at a hotel
- Lunch on your own account
- Recreation at the local thermal baths (Recommended and on your own account)
- Dinner on your own account
- Discotheque (Optional and on your own account).
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineerings high level of development.
- Bus ride down to the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes) Lunch on your own account
- 2:55 p.m.: Departure of the local train from Machu Picchu Pueblo, to Ollantaytambo
- 4:30 p.m.: Arrival in Ollantaytambo and transfer to the city of Cusco, on a tourist bus
- 6:30 p.m.: Arrival in the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
- Arrival transfer from the airport or bus station
- Free DAY-USE service, at the Hotel Calicanto (Only on the arrival day)
- Transportation Cusco / Ollantaytambo
- Local train ticket Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu Pueblo / Ollantaytambo
- Two way bus ticket in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Up and back down)
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu and entrance ticket
- Transportation Ollantaytambo / Cusco
- 01 hotel night, in Machu Picchu Pueblo and 01 breakfast
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 18 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program.
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
What recommended that you bring
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Hat or cap
- Swimming suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
(Tarriff valid only for Peruvians, with DNI)Machu Picchu
From USD $ 147pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru