Beach Circuit (Half Day) from USD $ 75
The city of Lima is flanked by an interesting circuit of beaches, on the Pacific Ocean, which are interconnected by a highway that runs along the shoreline, uniting six of the metropolis´ districts.
That highway stretches at sea level, at the foot of the cliffs that border the city, offering an itinerary which allows us to contemplate, by day or at dusk, a magnificent panorama of fifteen (15) beaches, each one of which with different characteristics.
Some are ideal for surfing, swimming and summer recreation and others are not recommendable. However, the marine breeze always attracts us, at any time of year, for a refreshing walk, during the day or in the evening.
The circuit known as Green Coast includes beaches of the districts of San Miguel, San Isidro, Miraflores, Barranco and Chorrillos. In addition, it offers delightful places, to taste the delicious Peruvian gastronomy and the famous pisco sour.
- 9:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Guided tour of some of the following beaches: La Herradura , Marbella , Los Delfines, Orrantia, Punta Roquitas, Miraflores, Makaja, Barranquito, Agua Dulce, Pescadores , Club Regatas, Caplina, La Pampilla , Waykiki and Redondo.
- 1:00 p.m.: Return to your hotel.
- Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Entrance fees to the places to be visited
- 01 plate of mixed cebiche or its equivalent in fish or seafood dishes.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
What recommended that you bring:
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothes for the heat, in the summer (From December to March)
- Coat or jacket, for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
From USD $ 75pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru