Chinchero (Half day)
The Archaeological Complex of Chinchero is located 28 kilometers from the city of Cusco and connected by the asphalt road of the Sacred Valley s Circuit.
This complex was built by Tupac Inca Yupanqui and presents extraordinary Incan remains, such as productive, ceremonial, urban and agricultural architectural compounds, along with roads.
The Colonial style church displays beautifull paintings from Cuscos School of Art .
The village is next to the archaeological complex and has been built on the foundations of Incan walls. Fortunately, its inhabitants have managed to maintain their ancestral customs, and on Sundays, there is a very typìcal handicraft and agriculutural fair, in which the locals still exchange their products.
- 9:00 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Chinchero
- Guided visit of the Sites Museum
- 12.00 noon: Return to Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
- Bilingual official tour guide.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians Only)
- Tourist Pass and entrance fees
- Non-programed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
From USD $ 25pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru