Arequipa City Tour - Countryside (Half day)
This half day excursion combines the visit of the colonial part of the White City, which rises at the foot of the majestic Volcano Misti, with that of the beautiful surrounding countryside. Arequipa´s historical center treasures an impressive architectural wealth, in the Vice-regal and Republican styles, meanwhile its squares, streets, parks, mansions, churches and monuments remain in good condition.
Around the city, Arequipa´s countryside presents very beautiful landscapes, with green cultivated areas, forests, benched terraces, small valleys and microclimates that look like ornamental gardens, giving its beauty to the city's urban sector.
AREQUIPA CITY TOUR PROGRAM
- 9:00 a.m.: Transfer from the hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit of the city's historical center
- Panoramic observation of the city, from Yanahuaras Vantage Point
- Panoramic observation of Arequipa s countryside and volcanoes, from Sachaca's Vantage Point
- Visit at the Mansion of the founder of the Colonial city of Arequipa
- Excursion through Arequipa´s countryside
- Visit of Sabandía's Mill
- 1:00 p.m.: Return to the hotel.
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Entrance fees to the attractions to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19% VAT (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|02 people||04 people||28|
From USD $ 28pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru