City Tour Iquitos (Half Day)
Iquitos , capital city of the Region of Loreto, offers very interesting cultural attractions, product of last centurys rubber fever.
Its historical center and its urban configuration display remarkable monuments, such as the Iron House, designed and built by Gustave Eiffel, and brought from Europe, old mosaic houses, facing the pier, the Main Square, its Cathedral, the Boulevard, its Regional Museum, Belens Market and the famous floating neighborhood, are some of the monuments and attractions we can get to know, on half day excursions, in the morning or afternoon.
- 9:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit to the citys Historical Center
- Visit of the Iron House, designed by the famous architect Gustave Eiffel
- Tour of the Main Square , Cathedral and Boulevard
- Visit of the Regional Museum , Belens Market and floating neighborhood
- Visit of the handicraft market
- 11:30 a.m.: Return to your hotel.
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Entrance fees to places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
What recommended that you bring:
- Light clothes for the heat
- Canteen, mineral water and snack
- Sun blocking lotion, hat, cap, and sunglasses
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
From USD $ 22pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru