City Tour of Ica (Half Day)
Ica offers an interesting half day circuit, to get to know the citys main tourist attractions: The Regional Museum, Sanctuary of the Lord of Luren and the famous Huacachina Lagoon, which is perfectly complemented with a tour of the provinces vine plantations and wineries.
There are well-known and traditional brands of wines and piscos, of export quality, that we will be able to visit, to discover their production process and taste a glass of it, offered by the best hosts of Peruvian wines and piscos: Ocucaje, Tacama, Tabernero, Quebranta, Soldeica and Queirolo, among others.
- 9:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit of a traditional winery
- Visit of the Regional Museum
- Visit of the Sanctuary of the Lord of Luren
- Visit of the Oasis of the Huacachina Lagoon
- 12:00 noon: Return to your hotel.
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Entrance fees to the places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
(Minimum 02 participants)City Tour of Ica
From USD $ 30pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru