City Tour - Village of Huancas (half day)
We will depart from the city of Chachapoyas , and on the way, well stop at the Luya Urco Vantage Point. Then, well move on to get to the village of Huancas , where we will appreciate the elaboration of typical handicraft ceramics. Further along, well get to the Sonche River Canyon , offering us impressive panoramic views.
Afterwards, we will visit the La Cusana Handicraft Workshop, and in the afternoon, well return to the city of Chachapoyas, where well visit the Central Market, tasting the typical Chachapoyan bread, and then, we will go on a tour of the city, visiting the Plaza de Armas (Main Square), the Casona (Mansion) Las Dos Rosas (The Two Roses), the Pozo (Pit) of Yanayacu (Fountain of Love) and the Monument to the Victors of Higo Urco.
VILLAGE OF HUANCAS PROGRAM
- 9:00 a.m.: Departure from the hotel, in tourist transportation
- Short visit to the Luya Urco Vantage Point
- Visit to the village of Huancas
- Observation of the Sonche River Canyon
- Visit of the La Cusana Handicraft Workshop
- Tour of the city of Chachapoyas
- 12:00 noon: Return to the hotel.
Village of Huancas Includes:
- Tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Maps, brochures and souvenir.
Village of Huancas Does Not Include:
- 19% VAT (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food or extras, drinks, snack, tips, etc.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
USD $ 20
Village of Huancas
From USD $ 20pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru