PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110003
Cultural Ecological Peru 10 days / 09 nights
Lima / Cusco / Manu / Lima
Cultural Ecological Peru
DAY 01 - Cultural Ecological Peru : Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional peña show.
- p.m.: Circuit of beaches on the Green Coast.
- a.m.: Flight to the city of Cusco, reception, transfer to the hotel and coca leaf tea.
- Cusco´s exquisite food in restaurants and traditional tourist picanterías.
- p.m.: Excursion to the city´s historical center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman.
- Typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo (Qosqo Center of Native Art).
- a.m.: Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Handicraft Market (Pisaq), Pisaq.
- Typical buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- p.m.: Visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo´s railroad station and train to Machupicchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
- a.m.: Excursion to the Incan City of Machupicchu; Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, in a remarkable urban harmony, showing the Incan engineering´s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel, in the city of Cusco.
- a.m.: Light plane flight to Boca Manu.
- Arrival and transfer to the park´s Reserved Zone, navigating on the Manu River.
- Arrival at the Wildlife Tented Camp campsite, close to Lake Salvador.
- Ecological tour, eco-adventure in canopy and night tour in search of animals, reptiles, frogs and insects.
- a.m.: Tour on Lake or Qocha Salvador, observing giant otters, black caimans, birds, the Hoatzin bird or Shansho, etc. Hike to Casa Matsiguenka, observing bird species, caimans, river turtles, the Spider Monkey, etc.
- Night tour in search of black caimans.
- Navigation towards the Manu Wildlife Center lodge, visit to the Boca Manu Community and appreciation of the art of making native embarkations.
- Night tour to the Tapirs´ Collpa and observation of large mammals.
- Tour to the Macaw and Parrot Lick (Collpa), with its colorful show of hundreds of birds licking the clay walls.
- Tour to Lake Qocha Blanco or Tambo, to see coypus, the Shansho bird and other species.
- Night tour to the Tapirs´ Collpa.
- a.m.: Transfer on our embarkation to the Boca Manu airport and flight on a light plane, to the city of Cusco.
- Arrival in the city of Cusco and return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
PRICES PER PERSON:
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||3246|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||3093|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||2876|
From USD $ 2,876pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru