Cusco - Machu Picchu (03 Days / 02 Nights) from USD $ 182
This is a program that gives you the opportunity to get to know the Incan culture´s main architectural icons, along with the monuments of the Historical Center of the Imperial City of Cusco, Humanitys Cultural Patrimony, as the Incan City of Machu Picchu, the Archaeological Park of Saqsaywaman, the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the colonial part of the city make up a perfect combination, for an excursion with much cultural content of an ancestral people.
And all of this is accessible to delegations of high school and superior levels, as well as to students with the ISIC Card.
CUSCO - MACHU PICCHU PROGRAMDAY 01 Arrival in Cusco / City Tour
- Reception at the airport or bus station, transfer to your hotel, coca leaf tea and acclimatization
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:45 p.m.: Guided tour of the city, visiting the Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha, Archaeological Complex of Saqsaywaman, Q´enqo, Tambomachay, Pukapukara and to the Qosqo Native Art Center
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist bus bound to the Saced Valley of the Incas
- Guided visit in the village of Pisaq and of its typical handicraft fair
- Countryside style lunch, at a traditional quinta restaurant, in Urubamba
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Chinchero
- 6:30 p.m.: Return to the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 5:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to Ollantaytambo´s train station
- 7:15 a.m.: Departure of the local train bound to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- 8:45 a.m.: Arrival in the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineerings high level of development.
- 1:00 p.m.: Tourist bus ride down to Aguas Calientes
- 2:55 p.m.: Departure of the local train bound to Ollantaytambo´s train station
- 4:41 p.m.: Arrival in Ollantaytambo and return to Cusco , on a tourist bus
- 6:45 p.m.: Arrival in Cusco and transfer to your hotel or bus station.
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided tour of the city
- Guided excursion in the Sacred Valley
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu
- Local train ticket Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu Pueblo / Ollantaytambo
- Two-way bus ticket in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Up and back down)
- Tourist Pass and entrance fees (City Tour + Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu )
- 02 hotel nights (Bedrooms for two, three, four, five and six)
- 03 lunches, 02 dinners and 02 breakfasts
- Entrance fee to the discotheque + soft drink (Adults: Aperitif)
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Swimming suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|Hotel Category||Local Train||Expedition|
(Tarriff valid only for Peruvian and foreign students, with ISIC)
From USD $ 182pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru