Fantasy in Chiclayo (02 Days / 01 Night)
This short program is eminently cultural, as it allows you to get to know the regions main monumental attractions, such as the Archaeological Complex of Huaca Rajada, where the Lord of Sipán was found, Túcumes Pyramids Valley, the Lord of Sipáns Royal Tombs Museum which shelters that rulers funerary context, along with that of his Court, the National Museum of Sicán or House of the Moon, which exhibits ceramic and metal objects from the Sicán culture, as well as the Bruning Museum that contains valuable collections proceeding from the Moche, Lambayeque (Sicán), Chimú and Incan pre-Hispanic cultures.
Finally, well have a chance to taste the exquisite Northern food and savor the famous Kin kon sweet cakes.
PROGRAMDAY 01 Arrival in Chiclayo / Tour of Huaca Rajada / Bruning Museum
- Reception at the airport or bus station and transfer to your hotel
- Tour of the Archaeological Complex of Huaca Rajada, where the Lord of Sipán was found
- Typical lunch
- Tour of the Bruning Anthropological Museum which contains valuable collections proceeding from the Moche, Lambayeque (Sicán), Chimú and Incan pre-Hispanic cultures
- Visit of the traditional San Roque manufacture, where well have a chance to taste the famous Kin kon sweet cakes
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 9:00 a.m.: Visit of the National Sicán Museum or House of the Moon, where ceramic and metal objects from the Sicán or Lambayeque culture are exhibited. In its halls, two tombs of members of the nobility are represented (interpreted), which contain gold ornaments and other valuable belongings.
- Tour of Túcumes Archaeological Complex, in the Pyramids´ Valley, composed of 26 pyramids, among which the Huaca del Pueblo stands out, along with La Raya , El Sol and Las Estacas. It also possesses a Site Museum
- Typical lunch
- Visit of the majestic Lord of Sipáns Royal Tombs Museum which shelters that rulers funerary context and that of his Court, as well as a collection of gold, silver and copper objects
- Transfer to the airport or bus station.
- Transfers airport or bus station / hotel and vice-versa
- Tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Tour of Huaca Rajada
- Visit of the Bruning Anthropological Museum
- Visit of the Sicáns National Museum
- Visit to Túcumes Pyramids Valley
- Visit of the majestic Lord of Sipáns Royal Tombs Museum
- 01 hotel night
- 02 lunches and 02 breakfasts
- Entrance fees to places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 6.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or suspension of other services, due to circumstances beyond the companys control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothes for the heat
- Jacket for the cold
- Water proof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Hat or cap and insect repellent
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|Garza Hotel +++||
|Hotel Rizzo +++||
|Hostal Hikari +++||
|Hostal Ayapallek +++||
From USD $ 276pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru