Glyphs of Toro Muerto (Full day)
Toro Muerto is an ensemble of graphic representations appearing in nearly 6,000 volcanic rocks which were carved by the ancient Waris, between 900 and 1200 a.D.
The carved designs represent mammals, birds, fish, reptiles, anthropomorphic beings, plants and geometrical figures, on an extension of about 5 km. in length, by 250 meters in width, as it might be the world's largest artistic rock carving archive which has been catalogued as Humanity's Patrimony.
This excursion is complemented by the beautiful landscapes and pleasant climate the Majes Valley offers, along with the excellent typical food, in which shrimps give their special touch.
GLYPHS OF TORO MUERTO PROGRAM
- 7:00 a.m.: Departure from the hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit of Toro Muerto's Glyphs
- Visit of Querullpa, with the dinosaurs´ tracks
- Excursion along the Majes Valley
- Typical lunch
- 6:00 p.m.: Return to Arequipa.
- Tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Typical lunch
- Entrance fees to the attractions to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19% VAT (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
What recommended that you bring:
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Canteen, mineral water and snack
- Sun blocking lotion, hat, cap and sunglasses
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|02 people||04 people||70|
From USD $ 70pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru