Gold Museum / Caral (03 Days / 02 Nights)
Peru´s Gold and World´s Weapons Museum possesses an important collection of gold objects proceeding from different pre-Hispanic and Incan cultures; some with more than 3,000 years of antiquity, such as pieces of jewelry and goldsmith work, in gold and silver, with inlaid precious stones.
It is also known as the World´s Weapons Museum, because it displays very ancient war objects and accessories, from different time periods and origins.
As a complement, the tour includes the visit of the Sacred City of Caral, Humanity´s Cultural Patrimony. With over 5,000 years of antiquity, it is the most ancient archaeological site of this continent´s known civilizations. It has an urban layout divided into two sectors; the upper and lower, composed of groups of small one floor constructions, among which squares, ceremonial centers and pyramidal buildings stand out.
PROGRAMDAY 01 Peru´s Gold and World´s Weapons Museum
- Reception at the airport, transfer to your hotel and breakfast
- Free morning and lunch on your own account
- 2:00 p.m.: Transfer on a tourist bus, from your hotel in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Guided visit of Peru´s Gold and World´s Weapons Museum
- Return to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account.
- Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores or San Isidro , to the bus station
- 7:30 a.m.: Departure of the bus bound to the city of Barranca
- Transfer to the Archaeological Complex of Caral
- Guided visit of the Sacred City of Caral
- 7:00 p.m.: Return to the city of Lima and transfer to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account.
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- Transfers from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Visit of Peru´s Gold and World´s Weapons Museum
- Guided tour of the Archaeological Complex of Caral
- 02 hotel nights
- 01 lunch and 02 breakfasts
- Entrance fees to places to be visited
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company´s control.
What recommende that you bring:
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothes for the heat, in the summer (From December to March)
- Coat or jacket, for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
From USD $ 270pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru