Huaraz Family Adventure (4 days / 3 nights)
This program is especially designed for families and friends from Peru and abroad, who wish to enjoy a gratifying tour, discovering interesting places, in the Region of Ancash, combining culture, nature, adventure, recreation, thermal baths and typical gastronomy, in such a fascinating place which has the delightful city of Huaraz, as its center of attraction.
The trip from Lima to Huaraz, takes place on a Cruzero bus, with comfortable night service, which allows you to save to nights at hotels and gain time for excursions.
HUARAZ FAMILY ADVENTURE PROGRAMDAY 01 Lima / Huaraz
- 9:00 p.m.: Departure from Lima , on a Cruz del Sur Cruzero service bus.
- 6:00 a.m.: Arrival in Huaraz and transfer to your hotel
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 9:00 a.m.: Tour to Honcopampa´s Cataracts
- Short hike, observing beautiful landscapes
- Lunch in Caraz
- Visit to the craftspeople´s village of Taricá
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- City tour and Thermal Baths of Monterrey
- Typical farewell lunch (Pachamanca)
- Free afternoon
- 9:30 p.m.: Transfer to the bus station and return to Lima , on a Cruzero service bus.
- 6:00 a.m.: Arrival in the city of Lima .
Huaraz Family Adventure Includes:
- Transportation Lima / Huaraz / Lima (Cruz del Sur Cruzero bus)
- Transfers on tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Short hike to Honcopampa´s Cataracts
- Tour of the craftspeople´s village of Taricá
- City tour, trout breeding farm and Monterrey´s Thermal Baths
- 01 hotel night
- 02 lunches and 02 breakfasts
- Entrance fees to places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 6.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or suspension of other services, due to circumstances beyond the company´s control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothes for the heat
- Jacket for the cold
- Water proof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Hat or cap and insect repellent
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|HOTELS||CAT.||Minimum 04 participants|
|LA JOYA TUMI 1||***||221|
|AMERICA , CASABLANCA||***||212|
|LA COLMENA , SANTA ROSA||**||204|
|LA CABAÑA , EL JACAL||*||195|
From USD $ 186pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru