Lima / Pachacamac (03 Days / 02 Nights)
31 km. south of the city of Lima and a 45 minute bus ride on the South Panamerican Highway, lies the pre-Colombian Oracle of Pachacámac; testimony of the existence of an ancient pre-Incan civilization, situated on the right margin of the Lurín Valley. Its outstanding main buildings are: The Temple of the Sun, the Pilgrims´ Square , the Painted Temple, the Old Temple, Taurichumbi´s Palace, the Aqllawasi (Women´s Palace), Uhle Cemetery , as well as a compound made of small sun-dried mud bricks (Adobes), and its pyramids and ramps.
The city was completely built with adobes (Sun-dried mud bricks). Its enclosures, palaces, squares and temples have been restored and the Incan part of the archaeological complex (1440 1533) is the best conserved.
The excursion is complemented with the Colonial Lima circuit, museums, modernity, history and archaeology.
PROGRAMDAY 01 Arrival in Lima / City Tour
- Reception at the airport, transfer to your hotel and breakfast
- Free morning and lunch on your own account
- 1:30 p.m.: Transfer on a tourist transportation, from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Tour of the Colonial Lima
- Visit of Peru´s Central Reserve Bank Museum
- Tour of the modern Lima , in Miraflores and San Isidro
- 6:00 p.m.: return to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 9:00 a.m.: Departure of the bus bound to the Lurín Valley
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Pachacámac
- 1:00 p.m.: Return to the city of Lima
- Lunch a la carte, with exquisite dishes of the Peruvian cuisine, at Lima´s best traditional restaurants, with folkloric artistic show during the meal.
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided tour of the city
- Guided tour of the Archaeological Complex of Pachacámac
- Lunch, with classical set up, at a restaurant, with peña show
- 02 hotel nights and 02 breakfasts
- Entrance fees to places to be visited
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company´s control.
What recommende that you bring:
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothes for the heat, in the summer (From December to March)
- Coat or jacket, for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
From USD $ 210pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru