Lima's Flavors (Half Day) from USD $ 85
Another way of doing tourism, is visiting places and enjoying the delicious and excellent Peruvian food, in Lima´s best restaurants, with a varied menu of our gastronomy´s most envied culinary preparations from the coast, mountains and jungle, as well as from the North, Center and South of the country.
The Peruvian food is one of the most exquisite, as much in the traditional cuisine, as in its Novo Andean Fusion recipes. In Lima and on the Peruvian coast, dishes based on fish, seafood and produce from the rich sea, prevail.
One of our export emblematic dishes is precisely the Ceviche, prepared with many varieties of fresh fish and seafood, in a true delight for the most demanding palates.
If you prefer, you can choose dishes based on pork, beef, sheep, goat and alpaca meat preferred for its quality and low fat content. In the same way, you can taste dishes based on poultry meat, such as chicken, turkey or duck and finally, the delicious Cuy (Guinea pig).
The unavoidable aperitif of any Peruvian meal is the famous Pisco Sour elaborated with the variety and excellent quality of the aged, mature and traditional Peruvian Pisco produced in our coast´s vine plantations.
FLAVORS LIMA PROGRAM
- 12:00 noon: Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Arrival at the chosen traditional peña show
- Tasting of aperitifs, entrées and a la carte dishes for you to choose from
- 3:00 p.m.: Return to your hotel.
- Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Entrance fee to a peña show, with lunch or dinner
- Classical set up, at the chosen restaurant
- Support with communication logistics.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
- Wear light clothes for the heat, in the summer (From December to March)
- Jacket, for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
(Minimum 02 participants)Flavors Lima
From USD $ 85pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru