Machu Picchu Splendor (Full day)
This program is designed for executives and people who, while they are in the city of Cusco, atending congresses, events, business, professional duties or activities of any kind, do not dispose of much time.
Now, in just one day, they will be able to fulfill their dream of getting to know Machu Picchu, the enigmatic stone city, Humanitys Cultural Patrimony and Wonder of the Modern World. This offer includes all tourist train categories.
MACHU PICCHU PROGRAMDAY 01: Excursion to the Incan City of Machu Picchu / Return to Cusco
- Very early breakfast at your hotel
- 6:30 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to Poroys train station
- 7:42 a.m.Departure of the tourist train to the Incan City of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- 10:50 a.m.: Arrival in Aguas Calientes
- Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineerings high level of development.
- Tourist bus ride down
- Buffet lunch (Optionally, you could have lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge, near the Incan citys entrance. In this case, we would change the return bus schedule)
- 4:43 p.m.: Departure of the tourist train from Machu Picchu Village, to Cusco.
- 8:13 p.m.: Arrival at Poroys train station and transfer to your hotel.
- Transfers hotel / train station / hotel
- Tourist train to go and come back (Back Packer, Vistadome, Hiram Bingham, Cerrojo)
- Bus up to Machu Picchu and back down to Aguas Calientes
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu + entrance fee
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Buffet lunch
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
- 18 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
Does Not Include:
- Non-programed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
From USD $ 358pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru