Nazca Connection (Full Day)
On a specially equipped and panoramic light airplane, we will fly over the Nazca Lines, Humanitys Cultural Patrimony, located in the South-east of Peru , on a desert plateau, covering a surface of over 1,000 square kilometers.
These enigmatic and gigantic designs traced in the sand, represent animals, plants, human beings and diverse geometrical shapes which can only be appreciated from an adequate altitude.
According to Doctor María Reiche, expert scientific researcher of these lines, it would be an astronomical calendar developed by the ancient Peruvians. In this program, the trip Lima / Ica / Nazca / Lima , will integrally take place on a light plane.
NAZCA CONNECTION PROGRAMDAY 01 Lima / Flight over the Nazca Lines / Lima
- 7:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to the airport
- Departure on a light plane, from Lima s airport
- Arrival at Nazcas aerodrome
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- Return to Nazca
- Guided tour of the Los Paredones Archaeological Complex
- Guided visit of the Aqueducts of Cantalloc
- Return on a light plane, to the city of Lima
- 5:00 p.m.: Arrival in Lima and transfer to your hotel.
- All transfers
- Flights Lima / Nazca / Lima
- Light airplane ticket, for the flight over the Nazca Lines
- Guided tour of the city of Nazca
- All entrance fees to the places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (for Peruvians only)
- International, national and local airport taxes
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
- Small daypack for a short trip
- Wear light clothes for the summers heat (From December to March)
- Jacket for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
From USD $ 499pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru