Nazca Lines (02 Days / 01 Night)
This tour will take us on a comfortable first class bus, on the Lima / Nazca / Lima route. Then, from Nazcas aerodrome, on a panoramic light plane, well fly over the Nazca Lines, Humanitys Cultural Patrimony, located in the South-east of Peru , on a desert plateau, covering a surface of over 1,000 square kilometers.
These enigmatic and gigantic designs traced in the sand, represent animals, plants, human beings and diverse geometrical shapes which can only be appreciated from an adequate altitude. According to Doctor María Reiche, expert scientific researcher of these lines, it would be an astronomical calendar developed by the ancient Peruvians.
This excursion is complemented by the city tour and visit of Nazcas main tourist attractions.
PROGRAMDAY 01 Lima / Nazca
- Transfer from your hotel to the bus station
- 1:30 p.m.: Departure of the bus bound to Nazca
- 8:00 p.m.: Arrival in Nazca and transfer to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night in Nazca.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Transfer to the aerodrome
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- Tour of the Los Paredones Archaeological Complex
- Tour of the Aqueducts of Cantalloc
- 2:30 p.m.: Departure of the bus bound to the city of Lima
- 9:00 p.m.: Arrival in Lima and transfer to your hotel.
- All transfers
- Comfortable bus ticket Lima / Nazca / Lima
- Light plane ticket, for the flight over the Nazca Lines
- Guided tour of the city of Nazca
- 01 hotel night
- 01 lunch and 01 breakfast
- All entrance fees to places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (for Peruvians only)
- International, national and local airport taxes
- Luggage overweight charges
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
- Small daypack for a short trip
- Wear light clothes for the summers heat (From December to March)
- Jacket for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||295|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||285|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||245|
From USD $ 245pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru