PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110010
North - Eastern Peru (12 days / 11 nights)
Lima / Huaraz / Trujillo / Tarapoto / Iquitos / Lima
North - Eastern PeruDAY 01 - North - Eastern Peru : Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional peña show.
- p.m.: Circuit of beaches on the Green Coast.
- a.m.: Flight to the city of Huaraz. Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Tour to the Callejón de Huaylas, visit to the villages of Caraz, Carhuas, Yungay and Llanganuco Lagoon. Panoramic observation of the snow-capped Huascarán and others.
- Exquisite typical food.
- p.m.: Return to Huaraz and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Tour to Querococha Lagoon, the snow-capped Maki, crossing the White Cordillera through the Cahuish Tunnel (4,170 m.a.s.l.), with spectacular views of the mountain ranges and lagoons. Tour of the Archaeological Complex of Chavín de Huántar composed of pyramids, temples, squares, portals, stairways, aqueducts, underground mazes, sculptured stone heads and the monolithic spear.
- p.m.: Night departure to the city of Trujillo, on a comfortable bed or semi-bed bus. Reception and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Tour to the Moche Valley, to observe the Huacas or Pyramids of the Sun and Moon. Tour of the Archaeological Complex of Chan Chan; an impressive city made of clay bricks, with its beautiful architecture. Visit to the Huanchaco Seaside Resort, to appreciate the totora caballitos (Small boats) on the sea and visit to the local handicraft fair.
- Trujillo´s exquisite food.
- Departure on a comfortable Cruzero service bus, to the city of Chiclayo. Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Tour of the Túcume Archaeological Complex or Pyramids´ Valley, composed of 26 pyramids, among which those of La Huaca del Pueblo, La Raya, El Sol and Las Estacas stand out. Tour of the majestic Lord of Sipan´s Royal Tombs Museum which shelters that Soverign´s funeral context and that of his Court, where a collection of objects in gold, silver and copper, is exhibited.
- a.m.: Flight to the city of Tarapoto, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Exquisite food from the jungle.
- p.m.: Night tour of the city.
- a.m.: Recreational tour at the Ahuashiyacu Cascades and to the Pukalluichu Rescue Center (Butterfly Flight Hall), with rafting on the Mayo River.
- p.m.: Flight to the city of Iquitos, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Journey on a motorized boat and transfer to the lodge; navigating on the Amazon River, the world´s largest and mightiest river. Tour on foot or canoe to the community of the Yagua ethnic group, with their ancestral customs, and appreciation of their original clothes made of palm tree fibers.
- p.m.: Ethno-botanic tour, to discover the properties of medicinal plants, Duch as the Uña de Gato (Cat´s Claw), Ayahuasca, etc., and visit to the local naturalist healer or shaman.
- a.m.: River journey on an embarkation and transfer to the Yanayacu River Basin, observing river dolphins. Hike on paths in the low floodable jungle, with its interesting fauna and birds, such as the Kingfisher, sparrow hawks, herons, the Hoatzin bird or Shansho, in an exuberant flora, with giant trees, such as the Lupuna which grows over 50 meters high and the aquatic Victoria Regia plant, the leaf of which can surpass a meter and a half in diameter.
- p.m.: Navigation back on the Amazon River, to the Sinchicuy Lodge. Time for a rest in comfortable hammocks or for recreation at the Mirador Clavohuasca Bar, with an ice-cold drink or aphrodisiac liquor
- a.m.: Tour of the Quistococha National Tourist Park, visit to the beautiful lagoon, recreational activities, swimming, boat ride, sun bathing on the white sand beaches and visit of the zoo, to appreciate the Amazonian fauna (Otorongos (Jungle jaguars), tapirs, coypus, lizards, anacondas, tigrillos (Small jungle jaguars), a variety of monkeys and birds, as well as the Paiche; the world´s largest soft water fish).
- p.m.: Transfer to the airport, for the flight back to the city of Lima. Reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Upon appointed time, transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||1950|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||1564|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||1411|
From USD $ 1,411pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru