Optimal Machu Picchu (03 Days / 02 Nights)
This is a brand new program which promotes the arrival of Peruvian visitors in Machu Picchu, taking advantage of the local train´s less demanded itineraries, between Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu Pueblo, and vice-versa, which allows a longer stay in Machu Picchu, to visit other archaeological complexes, such as Wiñaywayna, the Temple of the Moon and others still that cannot normally be appreciated on a short visit.
We offer free day use service, at our own hotel in Cusco, to visitors who arrive on the day their tour starts, to then, transfer them in our own vehicles, to the locality of Ollantaytambo and secure their connection with the local train service to Machu Picchu Pueblo, to go and come back.
DAY 01 Arrival in Cusco / Sacred Valley / Machu Picchu Pueblo, with Overnight Stay
- Transfer from the airport or bus station, to the Hotel Calicanto, free coca leaf tea and use of bathrooms and luggage storage services
- 10:30 a.m.: Departure from Cusco, on a tourist transportation bound to Ollantaytambo´s train station, in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- 1:00 p.m.: Departure of the local train bound to the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- 2:24 p.m.: Arrival in Machu Picchu Pueblo and accommodation at a hotel
- Lunch on your own account
- Recreation at the local thermal baths (Recommended and on your own account)
- Dinner on your own account
- Discotheque (Optional and on your own account).
DAY 02 Tour to the Incan City of Machu Picchu / Return to Cusco
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineerings high level of development.
- Bus ride down to the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- Lunch on your own account
- 2:55 p.m.: Departure of the local train from Machu Picchu Pueblo, to Ollantaytambo
- 4:30 p.m.: Arrival in Ollantaytambo and transfer to the city of Cusco , on a tourist bus
- 6:30 p.m.: Arrival in the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
DAY 03 Departure transfer
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport or bus station.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfers from the airport or bus station and vice-versa
- Free DAY service, at the Hotel Calicanto (Only on arrival day)
- Transportation Cusco / Ollantaytambo
- Local train ticket Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu Pueblo / Ollantaytambo
- Bus up and back down, in Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu and entrance fee
- Transportation Ollantaytambo / Cusco
- 01 hotel night, in Machu Picchu Pueblo
- 01 hotel night in Cusco
- 01 breakfast
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Hat or cap
- Swimming suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|Hotel Category||Local Train||Expedition|
(Tarriff valid only for Peruvians, with DNI)
From USD $ 167pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru