Overnight Stay in Machu Picchu (03 Days / 02 Nights)
This is a relatively short, but very complete program which adapts itself perfectly to student delegations´ academic requisites, as the synthesis of the Incan and Colonial monuments, Machu Picchu, Saqsaywaman, Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, the Sacred Valley and Cuscos Historical Center, Humanitys Cultural Patrimony, are the guardians of the enigmas of a prominent ancestral culture that left traces of great monumental, architectural, scientific, historical and artistic value, for the greater benefit of its posterity.
PROGRAMDAY 01 Arrival in Cusco / City Tour
- Reception at the airport or bus station, transfer to the Hotel Calicanto, coca leaf tea and acclimatization
- Free morning
- 1:45 p.m.: Guided tour of the city, visiting the Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha, Archaeological Complex of Saqsaywaman, Q´enqo, Tambomachay, Pukapukara and the Qosqo Native Art Center
- Hotel night, in Cusco
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist bus bound to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Guided visit in the village of Pisaq and of its typical handicraft fair
- Countryside style lunch, at a traditional quinta restaurant, in Urubamba
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo´s train station
- 7:00 p.m.: Departure of the train bound to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- 8:45 p.m.: Arrival in the village of Machu Picchu and accommodation at a hotel
- Hotel night in Machu Picchu Pueblo.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 7:00 a.m.: Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineerings high level of development.
- Bus ride down to the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- 2:55 p.m.: Departure of the local train bound to Ollantaytambo´s train station
- 4:30 p.m.: Arrival in Ollantaytambo and return to Cusco , on a tourist bus
- 6:30 p.m.: Arrival in Cusco and transfer to your hotel or the bus station.
- Transfers from the airport or bus station to your hotel and vice-versa
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided tour of the city
- Guided excursion in the Sacred Valley
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu Pueblo / Ollantaytambo
- Two-way bus ticket in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Up and back down)
- Return bus Ollantaytambo / Cusco
- Tourist Pass and entrance fees (City Tour + Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu )
- 02 hotel nights (Bedrooms for two, three, four, five and six)
- 03 lunches, 02 dinners and 02 breakfasts
- Entrance fee to the discotheque + soft drink (Adults: Aperitif)
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
Recommended that you bring
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Swimming suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|Hotel Category||Local Train||Expedition|
(Tarriff valid for Peruvian and foreign students, with ISIC)
From USD $ 182pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru