Paracas - Nazca - City Tour (02 Days / 01 Night)
This tour will take us on a comfortable first class bus, on the Lima / Paracas / Nazca / Lima route, on a program that combines two main circuits:
First, the Paracas National Reserve and the Ballestas Islands, in the vicinity of Pisco and the Paracas Peninsula, in the Pacific Ocean , which form one of the worlds nine most important marine outcrops.
It possesses a rich marine fauna composed of seals, dolphins and turtles, as well as more than 200 species of resident and migratory birds.
And secondly, the mysterious Nazca Lines which are gigantic designs traced on the sand, representing animals, plants, human beings and geometrical shapes that can only be appreciated on a flight, from a panoramic light plane.
According to Doctor María Reiche, expert scientific researcher of these lines, it would be an astronomical calendar developed by the ancient Peruvians.
PROGRAMDAY 01 Lima / Paracas / Nazca
- Transfer from your hotel to the bus station
- 4:25 a.m.: Departure of the bus bound to Paracas
- 7:45 a.m.: Arrival in Paracas and transfer to the port
- 8:00 a.m.: Guided tour to the Ballestas Islands
- 11:00 a.m.: Guided tour of the Paracas National Reserve
- Visit of Paracas´ Interpretation Hall
- Return to Paracas
- 5:00 p.m.: Departure of the bus bound to Nazca
- 8:00 p.m.: Arrival in Nazca and transfer to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night in Nazca.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Transfer to the aerodrome of Nazca
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- Return to Nazca
- City tour of Nazca
- Guided tour of the Los Paredones Archaeological Complex
- Guided tour of the Aqueducts of Cantalloc
- 2:30 p.m.: Departure of the bus bound to the city of Lima
- 9:00 p.m.: Arrival in Lima and transfer to your hotel.
- All transfers
- Comfortable bus ticket Lima / Paracas / Nazca / Lima
- Guided tour of the Ballestas and the Paracas Reserve
- Light plane ticket, for the flight over the Nazca Lines
- Guided tour of the city of Nazca
- 01 hotel night
- 02 lunches and 01 breakfast
- All entrance fees to places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (for Peruvians only)
- International, national and local airport taxes
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Small daypack for a short trip
- Wear light clothes for the summers heat (From December to March)
- Jacket for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||332|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||320|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||290|
From USD $ 290pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru