PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110008
Peru Beaches and Culture
Lima / Huaraz / Chiclayo / Piura / Lima
Peru BeachesDAY 01 - Peru Beaches: Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional peña show.
- p.m.: Tour of the Nation´s Museum (Museo de la Nación).
- a.m.: Flight to the city of Huaraz. Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Tour to the Callejón de Huaylas, visit to the villages of Caraz, Carhuas, Yungay and Llanganuco Lagoon. Panoramic observation of the snow-capped Huascarán and others.
- Exquisite typical food.
- p.m.: Return to Huaraz and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Tour to Querococha Lagoon, the snow-capped Maki, crossing the White Cordillera through the Cahuish Tunnel (4,170 m.a.s.l.), with spectacular views of the mountain ranges and lagoons. Tour of the Archaeological Complex of Chavín de Huántar composed of pyramids, temples, squares, portals, stairways, aqueducts, underground mazes, sculptured stone heads and the monolithic spear.
- p.m.: Night departure to the city of Trujillo, on a comfortable bed or semi-bed bus. Reception and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Tour to the Moche Valley, to observe the Huacas or Pyramids of the Sun and Moon. Tour of the Archaeological Complex of Chan Chan; an impressive city made of clay bricks, with its beautiful architecture. Visit to the Huanchaco Seaside Resort, to appreciate the totora caballitos (Small boats) on the sea and visit to the local handicraft fair.
- Trujillo´s exquisite food.
- a.m.: Visit of Trujillo´s historical center, the Rainbow or Dragon´s Huaca, Cassinelli Museum, Casa Urquiaga, Casa Emancipación, Iturregui Palace, Main Square and observation of the Cathedral´s façade.
- Departure on a comfortable Cruzero service bus, to the city of Chiclayo. Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Tour of the Huaca Rajada Archaeological Complex, where the Lord of Sipan´s tomb was found. Visit of the Bruning Anthropological Museum which contains valuable collections of objects from the Moche, Lambayeque or Sicán, Chimú and Incan pre-Hispanic cultures.
- Chiclayo´s exquisite food.
- a.m.: Tour of the Túcume Archaeological Complex or Pyramids´ Valley, and visit of the majestic Lord of Sipan´s Royal Tombs Museum which shelters that Soverign´s funeral context and that of his Court, where a collection of objects in gold, silver and copper, is exhibited.
- Departure on a comfortable Cruzero service bus, to the city of Piura. Reception and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Tour of the Cabo Blanco (White Cape) Cove preferred by surfers, experts in panic point. Tour of the Los Órganos Beach with its waters that vary between quiet and moderate, where one can appreciate an embankment ornamented with palm trees, offering a beautiful landscape. Afternoon of entertainment on those paradise-like beaches.
- Exquisite seafood and Creole dishes.
- p.m.: Trip to Máncora´s Seaside Resort and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Entertainment on Máncora´s beaches, with their warm waters and excellent sun. This resort is considered as one of the most important on the Peruvian coast, for its perfect waves for the practice of surfing, kite surfing, body boarding, swimming, scuba diving and sports fishing. It offers hotels, restaurants, discotheques, bars, handicraft centers and shops that rent boards.
- Exquisite marine and Creole food.
- a.m.: Transfer to the airport, for the return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
PRICE PER PERSON:
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||2120|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||2020|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||1835|
From USD $ 1,835pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru