PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110002
Peru Jungle Connection (9 Days / 8 Nights)
Lima / Cusco / Puerto Maldonado / Lima
Know the three regions of Peru all in one tour and in 9 days, where you will have the pleasure of visiting the most important places of the coast, montain range and jungle of Peru, one of the most beautiful countries in the world, with this tour you can access To one all in one. We will start with the coast and our important capital, Lima with its colonial architecture and the beautiful beaches of the green coast, and the amazing gastronomy of the coast of Peru will surprise you. Then you can visit the mountains where the city of Cusco awaits you. You will know the Plaza de Armas, Cathedral, Qorikancha and archaeological park of Sacsaywaman. In addition to the typical dances of the Qosqo Native Art Center, and not forgetting the typical food. Once you have visited all of the city of cusco, you can visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Pisaq, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo you can enjoy in this tour, and as a star you can visit the incredible Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. You will also enjoy visiting the jungle of Peru, Puerto Maldonado, Tambopata candamo, Collpa chunchu, Lake Sandoval, are the most important places of mother of god, you can do different adventure activities like canopy, kayak, tree climbing, bathing in waterfalls The Gato River, fishing, botanical tour or night walk in search of alligatorsDAY 01 - Peru Jungle : Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional peña show.
- p.m.: Circuit of beaches on the Green Coast.
- a.m.: Flight to the City of Cusco, reception, transfer to the hotel and coca leaf tea.
- Cusco´s exquisite food in restaurants and traditional tourist picanterías.
- p.m.: Excursion to the city´s historical center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman.
- Typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo (Qosqo Center of Native Art).
- a.m.: Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Handicraft Market (Pisaq), Pisaq.
- Typical buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- p.m.: Visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo´s railroad station and train to Machupicchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
- a.m.: Excursion to the Incan City of Machupicchu; Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, in a remarkable urban harmony, showing the Incan engineering´s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel, in the city of Cusco.
- a.m.: Flight to the warm city of Puerto Maldonado and transfer to the Tambopata Wasai Lodge, navigating on the Tambopata River. The Tambopata Candamo National Reserve is formed by diverse ecosystems adequate for the eco-conservation of the local flora and fauna.
- p.m.: Night time walk to look for insects and wild animals.
- a.m.: Very early departure, navigating on the Tambopata River, to observe a colorful spectacle of hundreds of macaws, parrots and parakeets, licking the clay walls. Walk around the beach and on jungle paths, observing birds, monkeys, insects and lots of flora.
- Options of adventure activities in canopy, kayak, tree climbing, bathing in the Gato River´s cascades, fishing, botanical tour or nocturnal walk in search of caimans, etc.
- a.m.: Navigation on the Tambopata River, transfer to the Madre de Dios River, short hike through the Amazonian jungle to Lake Sandoval; the habitat of a diversified fauna: Caimans, lizards, turtles, giant otters, varieties of fish, birds, macaws, monkeys, etc.
- Return to the city of Puerto Maldonado, free afternoon, farewell dinner and show.
- a.m.: Return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the interna tional airport, for the flight home.
- All transfers
- Official Tourism Guide (bilingual)
- Air ticket in Peru
- Bus ticket in Peru
- Tourist train ticket
- All excursions described in the program
- All hotel nights
- Entrance to places to visit
- IGV Tax
- International air ticket
- Airport fees (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, for boarding domestic flights and USD $ 30.25, for boarding international flights
- Unplanned food or extra consumption (alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry, tips, snacks, etc.)
- General Tourist Ticket in Cusco
- Entrance to the reserved area of the Park
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or other services, for reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothing for the heat
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (rainy season)
- Canteen, natural water and snack
- Sun block and sunglasses
- Bathing suit, towel and toiletries
- Hat or cap
- Camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money
PRICES PER PERSON:
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||2168|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||2015|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||1798|
From USD $ 1,798pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru