PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110006
Peru´s Magical South 12 days / 11 nigths
Lima / Nazca / Arequipa / Puno / Cusco / LimaDAY 01 - Peru´s Magical South : Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Guided tour of the city of Lima; colonial and modern part.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional peña show.
- p.m.: Tour to Peru´s Gold and Weapons of the World Museum.
- a.m.: Departure from Lima to Nazca, on a Crucero bus service (Option to travel on a light plane).
- Arrival in Nazca, transfer to the hotel, day use service. Flight over the Nazca Lines, with their gigantic and enigmatic designs carved on the sand, such as outlines of men, animals, plants and geometrical figures.
- Exquisite Creole food.
- p.m.: Night trip to the city of Arequipa, on a Cruzero bed bus service.
- a.m.: Arrival in Arequipa and transfer to the hotel.
- Free morning.
- Arequipa´s exquisite gastronomy, in restaurants and traditional tourist picanterías.
- p.m.: City tour and visit of Arequipa´s countryside, historical center of the city, Yanahuara and Sachaca vantage points, volcanoes and Sabandía Mill.
- a.m.: Departure from Arequipa to the locality of Chivay, observation of volcanoes, snow-capped peaks, as well as visit of the alpaca and vicuña reserve.
- p.m.: Arrival, accommodation at the hotel.
- Thermal baths and typical food.
- a.m.: Departure to the city of Puno. On the way, tour of the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani, a pre-Incan and Incan necropolis, with its monumental and gigantic chullpas or circular stone towers.
- p.m.: Arrival in Puno and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Departure on a motorized barge to the Uros´ Floating Islands inhabited by native Quechua and Aymara populations. Visit of Taquile; island of great ethnical and cultural value, with its people deeply rooted in their ancestral traditions and customs. Taquile possesses pre-Incan and Incan archaeological sites, and its textile art is much appreciated worldwide.
- Typical lunch.
- p.m.: Return to the city of Puno and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Transfer to Juliaca´s airport, flight to the city of Cusco, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free morning.
- Cusco´s exquisite food in restaurants and traditional tourist picanterías.
- p.m.: Excursion to the city´s historical center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman.
- Typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo (Qosqo Center of Native Art).
- a.m.: Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, handicraft market (Pisaq), Archaeological Complex of Pisaq.
- Typical buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- p.m.: Visit of the Complejo Arqueológico de Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo´s railroad station and train to Machupicchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Machupicchu Pueblo.
- a.m.: Excursion to the Incan City of Machupicchu; Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, in a remarkable urban harmony, showing the Incan engineering´s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel, in the city of Cusco.
- a.m.: Return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
PRICES PER PERSON:
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||2403|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||2127|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||1815|
Peru´s Magical South
From USD $ 1,815pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru