Quistoqocha Lagoon (Half Day)
This half day excursion is one of the favorites of foreign and national visitors, as well as of the families of Iquitos.
It is located at the level of Km. 7 of the Iquitos / Nauta Road , only 30 minutes away by car.
The Quistococha Lagoon Tourist Complex covers an area of 369 hectares, with its beautiful lagoon, surrounded by natural forests, and its artificial beach, on which visitors can tan in the sun, enjoy its white sand, swim and practice aquatic sports, observing birds, in their natural habitat, as well as in the paiche breeding zoo.
In addition, rowboat rides on the lake and walks around it are on offer.
- 10:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to the Quistococha National Tourist Park
- Guided visit of the zoo, to appreciate the local Amazonian fauna, such as otorongos, tapirs, giant otters, lizards, anacondas, tigrillos, as well as a good variety of monkeys and birds, and of the aquarium, where you will be able to observe the paiche, the worlds largest soft water fish
- Visit to the beautiful Quistococha Lagoon, recreational activities, swimming, rowboat rides and sun tanning, on its white sand beaches
- 1:00 p.m.: Transfer back to your hotel.
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Entrance fees to places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
What recommended that you bring:
- Light clothes for the heat
- Swimming suit and towel
- Canteen, mineral water and snack
- Sun blocking lotion, hat, cap, and sunglasses
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
SUGGESTED HOTELS IN IQUITOS, WITH TARRIFFS IN USD $
|Dorado Plaza *****||215||130||120|
|Oro Verde ***||45||33||27|
From USD $ 24pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru