Sacred Valley of the Incas (full day)
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is one of the favorite circuits of foreign, national and local visitors, for the cultural and natural attractions it offers, in a mild and very healthy climate. From the traditional village of Pisaq which presents a typical handicraft fair, passing by localities settled on the Vilcanota River banks, such as Calca and Urubamba , producers of the best corn in the world, of export quality, visiting the archaeological complexes of Ollantaytambo and Chinchero. In other words, a full day is necessary to get to know and enjoy the Sacred Valley s delights.
DAY 01 Guided Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- 8:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist bus bound to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Guided excursion around the village of Pisaq and its typical handicraft fair
- Buffet lunch at a traditional quinta (Countryside restaurant), in Urubamba
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
- Guided visit of Chinchero´s Archaeological Complex
- 6:30 p.m.: Return to the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
- Tourist bus
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Buffet lunch.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Tourist Pass
- Non-programed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
From USD $ 30pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru