Sillustani (Half Day)
Lets board the bus that will take us to Sillustanis Archaeological Complex, on a high plateau, at 3,900 m.a.s.l. and about 30 kilometers from the city of Puno.
It is one of the largest and most admirable pre-Incan and Incan necropolis with its monumental and gigantic chullpas which are circular stone towers, many of which stand over 12 meters high and have a greater diameter on their upper part, than at the base, challenging the law of physics. It is said that it was the ancient Qollas´ cemetery.
There are about 90 chullpas disseminated on an area of 150 hectares , combining with the landscape that borders the Umayo Lagoon.
- 2:00 p.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit of Sillustanis Archaeological Complex
- 5:00 p.m.: Return to your hotel.
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Entrance fees to the places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19% of VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
From USD $ 15pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru