South Valley (Half Day)
The South Valley is located just a few kilometers to the South of the city of Cusco.
In this valley, there are important pre-Incan archaeological complexes, such as Piquillaqta and Raqchi, Incan complexes like Tipón, colonial monuments like the Mansion of the Marquis de Valleumbroso, the Church of Andahuaylillas, known as America s Sistine Chapel; the Villa Rica de Oropesa, Regional Capital of Bread, and Wassao, the Land of Wizzards and Healers.
The South Valley is a broad countryside area, with forests, agricultural land and picturesque villages which have maintained a long gastronomical tradition of Cusco s emblematic dishes, such as the Pork Crackling (Chicharrón), in Saylla, and the Oven-baked Guinea Pig (Cuy), in Tipón.
- 8:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit of the village of Wassao ( Land of Wizzards and Healers)
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Tipón (Adoratory and Hydraulic Experimentation Center )
- Guided visit of the Church of Andahuaylillas ( America s Sistine Chapel)
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Piquillaqta (Pre-Incan city)
- 12:00 noon: Return to Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
- Transfers on a tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Tourist Pass and entrance fees
- Non-programed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snack
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
From USD $ 20pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru