Tarapoto / Ahuashiyacu (02 Days / 01 Night)
This short program allows you to discover the warmth and beauty of Tarapoto, capital city of the Region of San Martín.
You will get to know the citys main tourist attractions and that of its surroundings, in a night excursion or in the afternoon, and on the next day, well get ready to enjoy nature, penetrating the thick vegetation, to get to the fascinating Cataracts of Ahuashiyacu, located in an environment of abundant flora and fauna, where well have a chance to take a refreshing and pleasant bath.
DAY 01: Arrival in Tarapoto
- Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Welcome drink
- City tour and surroundings, in the afternoon or evening
DAY 02: Tour to the Cataracts of Ahuashiyacu
- Breakfast at your hotel
- In the morning, departure from your hotel, on a tourist transportation, on the road that leads to Yurimaguas. Tour to the Cataracts of Ahuashiyacu, refreshing bath and return to your hotel
- In the afternoon, transfer to Tarapotos airport.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport
- Tourist transportation for all transfers
- Bilingual official tour guide
- City tour
- Tour to the Cataracts of Ahuashiyacu
- 01 hotel night, in Puerto Palmeras
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast.
Does Not Include:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 6.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or suspension of other services, due to circumstances beyond the companys control.
- Comfortable backpack
- Light clothes for the heat
- Adequate shoes
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and repellent
- Towel and personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
From USD $ 191pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru