Tarapoto / Blue Lagoon (3 Days / 2 Nights)
This program is very attractive and exciting, because it combines ecology and adventure, in paradise-like places, such as the Blue Lagoon, also known as the Sauces Mermaid, which one gets to, navigating on the Huallaga River, amidst an abundant nature and beautiful landscapes.
Its waters invite you to recreation and entertainment, in an interesting tourist infrastructure, with hotels, jetties, motorized boats, water gliders and canoes, for navigation and sports fishing. In addition, it allows you to live an adventure on motocars, on a route that gives access to the Cascades of Ojos, in the vicinity of which, there is a natural vantage point, with an impressive view on the Amazonian jungle.
Tarapoto / Blue Lagoon PROGRAMDAY 01: Arrival in Tarapoto
- Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Welcome drink
- City tour and surroundings, in the afternoon or evening
- American breakfast
- In the morning, departure from your hotel, on a tourist transportation, on the South Marginal Road. Arrival in Puerto López, where well cross the Huallaga River, on a barge that will connect us with the road, to continue our journey
- In the course of the morning, arrival at the Sirena Laguna Lodge, with a welcome drink
- Tour to the paradise-like Blue Lagoon The Sauces Mermaid, canoe or boat ride, horseback riding and swimming. Visit of the mini zoo and to the village of Sauce
- Free afternoon, to stroll around or rest in comfortable hammocks
- Night at the discotheque or bonfire (Optional).
- Tropical breakfast
- In the morning, well board the boat, to navigate for about 15 minutes, to the village of Sauce, get on board the motorcars and go up to the Cascades of Ojos and to the Blue Lagoons Vantage Point, to enjoy the beautiful panorama of the waterfall and beauty of its surrounding landscape
- Lunch at the Sirena Laguna Lodge
- Return to the city of Tarapoto and transfer to the airport.
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport
- Tourist transportation on land, river and lake
- Bilingual official tour guide
- City tour at night
- Tour to the Blue Lagoon The Sauces Mermaid
- Tour to the Cascades of Ojos
- 01 hotel night in Tarapoto
- 01 hotel night at the Sirena Laguna Lodge
- 02 lunches, 02 dinners and 02 breakfasts.
Does Not Include:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 6.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or suspension of other services, due to circumstances beyond the companys control.
- Comfortable backpack
- Light clothes for the heat
- Adequate shoes
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and repellent
- Towel and personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|Sirena Laguna Lodge||298|
From USD $ 298pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru