PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110005
The Incas´ Peru 10 days /09 nights
Lima / Cusco / Puno / Arequipa LimaDAY 01 - The Incas´ Peru : Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional peña show.
- p.m.: Circuit of beaches on the Green Coast.
- a.m.: Flight to the City of Cusco, reception, transfer to the hotel and coca leaf tea.
- Cusco´s exquisite food in restaurants and traditional tourist picanterías.
- p.m.: Excursion to the city´s Historical Center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman. Typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo (Qosqo Center of Native Art).
- a.m.: Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Handicraft Market (Pisaq), Pisaq.
- Typical buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- p.m.: Visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo´s railroad station and train to Machupicchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
- a.m.: Excursion to the Incan City of Machupicchu; Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, in a remarkable urban harmony, showing the Incan engineering´s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel, in the city of Cusco.
- a.m.: Departure to Puno, on a comfortable and panoramic tourist bus.
- Tours on the way, in Andahuaylillas, Raqchi. La Raya and Pucará.
- Lunch in Sicuani.
- p.m.: Arrival in Puno and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Departure on a motorized barge to the Uros´ Floating Islands, inhabited by native Quechua and Aymara populations. Visit of Taquile; island of great ethnical and cultural value, with its people deeply rooted in their ancestral traditions and customs. Taquile possesses pre-Incan and Incan archaeological sites, and its textile art is much appreciated worldwide.
- Typical lunch.
- p.m.: Return to the city of Puno and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Transfer from Puno to Juliaca´s airport, flight to the city of Arequipa, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Arequipa´s exquisite food, in restaurants and traditional tourist picanterías.
- p.m.: City tour and Arequipa´s countryside, the city´s historical center, Yanahuara and Sachaca´s Vantage Points, as well as the visit of the Sabandía Mill.
- Very early, night departure to the locality of Chivay.
- a.m.: Tour to the Colca Canyon (3,400 meters in depth, at the deepest spot), the condors´ majestic flight and the canyon´s impressive panorama, along with typical and ancestral villages, thermal baths and typical food.
- p.m.: Return to the city of Arequipa and transfer to the hotel.
- a.m.: Return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
PRICES PER PERSON:
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||2544|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||2253|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||1886|
From USD $ 1,886pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru