Arequipa Traditional City Tour (Half day)
Arequipa, The White City, spreads at the foot of the majestic Volcano Misti, sheltering an impressive architectural wealth, as its historical center has an urban configuration in the Vice-regal and Republican styles.
Its beautiful squares, streets, parks, mansions, churches and monuments are well preserved, and the majority of its buildings are built with sillar (White volcanic stone).
The city of Arequipa was declared Humanity's Cultural Patrimony, by the UNESCO, in 2000.
- 9:00 a.m.: Transfer from the hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit of Santa Catalina 's Convent
- Visit of the Cathedral and Plaza de Armas (Main Square)
- Visit of the Company's Church
- Panoramic observation of the city, from Yanahuara's Vantage Point
- 12:30 p.m.: Return to the hotel.
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Entrance fees to the attractions to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19% VAT (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|02 people||04 people|
From USD $ 36pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru