Traditional Colca (04 Days / 03 Nights)
This is a complete program which, in an easy going, peaceful, but also exciting way, allows you to get to know and enjoy two traditional tourist attractions of culture, ecotourism and adventure.
The city tour, with its colonial and religious monuments, in the city's historical center, and the Colca Valley; one of the world's deepest canyons (3,400 meters, at its deepest point), with its impressive panorama, grand river, vertical cliffs, Incan benched terraces, in current agricultural production, as well as its typical villages and customs, and all of this crowned by the dominion of the condors´ flight.
PROGRAMDAY 01 Arrival in Arequipa / City Tour
- Reception and transfer to the hotel, coca leaf tea and acclimatization
- Lunch on your own account
- 2:00 p.m.: City tour, with the visit of the Santa Catalina Convent, the Cathedral, Plaza de Armas ( Main Square ), La Compañia (The Company) Church, as well as the Andean Sanctuaries´ Museum and Yanahuara's Vantage Point
- 5:30 p.m.: Return to the hotel
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night in Arequipa .
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 8:00 a.m.: Departure to the locality of Chivay
- On the way, observation of the Salinas and Aguada Blanca Reserve (Alpaca and vicuña reserve)
- Going by the Andes´ Vantage Point: Panoramic view of Arequipa 's volcanoes
- 12:00 noon: Arrival in the locality of Chivay and accommodation at a hotel
- Recreation at the La Calera Thermal Baths
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Chivay.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 5:30 a.m.: Guided excursion to the Colca Canyon
- Choquetico's Vantage Point: Observation of the pre-Incan tombs, in the canyon's vertical walls
- The Cruz del Cóndor's Vantage Point: Observation of the canyon and condors´ flight
- Tapay's Vantage Point: Observation of the bottom of the canyon and its Incan benched terraces, with a greater perspective
- Traveling through picturesque villages of Quechua roots, and Collaguas of Tiahuanaco origins
- Return to Chivay
- 2:00 p.m.: Departure from Chivay, to head back to Arequipa
- 6:00 p.m.: Arrival in Arequipa and transfer to the hotel, airport or bus station.
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- Tourist transportation Arequipa / Colca / Arequipa
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided city tour
- Guided excursion to the Colca Canyon
- 02 nights at a hotel in Arequipa
- 01 night at a hotel in Chivay
- 03 breakfasts, 02 lunches and 01 dinner
- 01 entrance fee to the thermal baths
- Entrance fees to the attractions to be visited
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- VAT tax (19% - Only for Peruvians)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to get on national flights and USD $ 30.25, to get on international flights
- Any food, drinks or other expenses not programmed (Alcoholic drinks, snacks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.)
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or suspension of other services, for reasons beyond the company's control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Comfortable backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Adequate shoes
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Bathing suit and towel
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion
- Personal hygiene kit
- Camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
Categoría de Hotel Cuarto para Dos Estranjero Peruano 393 385 320 312 185 177
Cuarto para Dos
From USD $ 177pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru