Trans Nazca (Full Day)
This tour will take us on a comfortable first class bus, on the Lima / Nazca / Lima route, to the aerodrome of Nazca, to fly, on a panoramic light plane, over the mysterious Nazca Lines, located in the South-east of Peru , on a desert plateau, covering an area of more than 1,000 square kilometers.
These are gigantic designs traced on the sand, representing animals, plants, human beings and geometrical shapes that can only be appreciated on a flight, from a panoramic light plane. According to Doctor María Reiche, expert scientific researcher of these lines, it would be an astronomical calendar developed by the ancient Peruvians.
PROGRAMDAY 01 Lima / Nazca / Flight over the Nazca Lines / Lima
- Transfer from your hotel to the bus station
- 4:15 a.m.: Departure of the bus bound to Nazca
- 11:00 a.m.: Arrival in Nazca
- Flight over the Nazca Lines on a light plane
- Return to Nazca
- 2:30 p.m.: Departure of the bus bound to Lima
- 9:00 p.m.: Arrival in Lima and transfer to your hotel.
- All transfers
- Comfortable bus ticket Lima / Ica / Lima
- Light plane ticket, to fly over the Nazca Lines
- Entrance fees to the places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (for Peruvians only)
- International, national and local airport taxes
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Small daypack for a short trip
- Wear light clothes for the summers heat (From December to March)
- Jacket for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
From USD $ 175pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru