Uros / Suasi (02 Days / 01 Night)
Lake Titicaca; the jewel of the Peruvian and Bolivian high plateaus, is the worlds highest navigable lake. It is situated in the Region of Puno, on the Peruvian side, at an altitude of 3,800 m .a.s.l. and it possesses many floating islands inhabited by Quechua and Aymara native populations. It is an ecosystem which has a rich and varied fauna mainly composed of birds.
There, are the floating Islands of the Uros, one of Américas most ancient peoples, dedicated to handicraft production, fishing and taxidermy. After a short visit on Taquile Island, well continue our trip towards Suasi Island; one of the lakes most beautiful and fascinating islands which offers ecological tourism alternatives, such as hikes, to observe the flora and wild bird species, Andean crops, medicinal plant land parcels, walks on the beach and totora boat rides. On the island, there is a well equipped hotel, where well spend the night.
PROGRAMDAY 01 Puno / Uros´ Islands / Suasi Island , with overnight stay
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 6:30 a.m.: Transfer to the port, to board a motorized boat bound to the Uros´ Floating Islands
- Guided visit to the Uros Islands
- 10:30 a.m.: Arrival on Taquile Island and guided tour
- Departure towards Suasi Island
- Arrival on Suasi Island and accommodation at the hotel
- 3:00 p.m.: Guided excursion to the islands attractions
- Welcome dinner.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free morning, to go on totora boat rides
- 11:00 a.m.: Connection to the road, to board the bus bound to the city of Puno
- 1:00 p.m.: Arrival in Puno and transfer to your hotel.
- Transfers hotel / port / hotel
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Motorized boat transportation
- Tourist transportation
- Entrance fees to places to be visited
- 01 night accommodation at the Casa Andina Hotel, on Suasi Island
- 02 lunches, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD$ 06.05, to board national flights and USD$ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights because of flight cancellations or that of other services, due to causes beyond the companys control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Comfortable backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Adequate shoes
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion
- Towel and personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|Hotel Category||Base DWB|
From USD $ 325pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru