Magical Water Circuit (Night Tour)
The impressive Magical Water Circuit is one of the world´s largest fountain complexes which won a Guinness Record, for the enormous and showy system of thirteen ornamental fountains, with attractive light effects, built with the support of top technology.
Each one of the 13 cybernetic fountains has a name, design and show of its own, forming different figures, with the water´s vibrating movement and colorful light effects.
One can also appreciate a central geyser that springs up to a height of over 80 meters , with a great central dome, a crown of vertical sprinklers and colorful spray screen, to receive laser projections. It is a very entertaining and pleasant spectacle, for all ages.
- 6:00 p.m.: Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Night tour of Lima´s Historical Center
- Tour of the Reserve´s Park
- Tour of the Magical Water Circuit
- 9:00 p.m.: Return to your hotel.
- Transfers from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tourist guide
- Entrance fee to the Magical Water Circuit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
Magical Water Circuit
From USD $ 40pp
- Phone: (+51) 984 608140 / 974 756500
- Fax: (+51) 84 237164 / 84 245902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: Quera Street 240, Cusco, Peru